1. First race (San Diego Rock n Roll Relay half marathon) ever with mom relay race of 7 of 13 miles all over San Diego. Started to run.
2. Completed 1 AmeriCorps service year (August ) started 2 term.
3. Toured with Mrs Henry, Howlin Rain, and Whiskey Circle and helped how I could. Saw lots of California.
4. Instagram/ iPhone and my pocket photos posting really starts with my acquiring iphone 5, oh smartphone.
5. CAT / DOTTIE living at home with me.
6. Reconnected with people I have met from my France time. Baja Mexico & Boston trips!
7. seven years with my partner and roadtrippin down the CA-1
8. full year of living in san diego down south ( aug 13 – now ) with my man.
10. Started taking community classes/working on myself.
11. Sat down and talked with a homeless man in Hollywood.
12. Tried really hard at times and didn’t even care at others … Seeking more.
13. Made the best decision ever to get into Frank Zappa and got myself Frank Zappa and the Mother’s Freak Out record for my 27th birthday.
14. new camera to me, for freelancin and future life plans and goals.
1. worked with 2nd graders afterschool & completed 1st graphic design internship
2. applied to AmeriCorps
3. started 1st full-time position as an AmeriCorps member in Aug 2013
4. moved to Sunny San Diego & started to network in earnest
5. 3rd bridge school benefit 2013 CSNY
6. worked on lots of design & photos for Mrs. Henry
7. started bleaching my growing hair again
8. read 18 books
9. was able to bike to work until Jun, when I began a very long daily drive
10. conquered the FREEWAY & am a car owner again
11. drank way too much dr pepper
12. got a hand me down iphone 4 aka 1st smart phone (dec 13)
13. moved in with my partner in crime
more lists to follow (2014 goals & intentions, music & style) and i also hope to come back to this post & add photos